Sunday 25 September 2016

Journal Pages

Today I thought I would share a few recent journal pages with you using my latest stamp releases from PaperArtsy.

The background is a collage of papers, blended into the background with some thick gesso. I added some Infusions and blended in some Distress Crayons too.


This ready made ATC size card was the perfect fit for the leaf from ELB30.


I used some washi tape to create a hinge.


Another pre-printed tag from my stash, this time for the leaf from ELB29


I actually created a background on the page behind this double page spread so that I could create a pocket to store little tags and envelopes.


The next pages uses similar techniques but I restricted the colours to white, teal/turquoise and sepia. As well as my own new stamps, I used some of the fabulous new stamps by Seth Apter. I just love how his stamps works so beautifully with mine.


My third and final page is one that I created quite a while ago but I realised that I hadn't shared it here on my blog. I had found an image in a magazine that I really liked and combined it with one of my all time favourite Hot Picks (HP1507).


I hope you have managed to find a little time this weekend to get creative. 
Lin x



8 comments:

Helen said...

what beautiful pages, Lin! fantastic colour scheme, love the autumnal feel to these pages.

craftimamma said...

Wonderful pages Lin! I really can't get enough of your new stamps. All three pairs of pages are a delight to explore with lots of differing colour & detail.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

craftimamma said...

Wonderful pages Lin! I really can't get enough of your new stamps. All three pairs of pages are a delight to explore with lots of differing colour & detail.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Hazel Agnew said...

You inspire me so much Lin to up my game. I know that we are different crafters but I love your style. Flaps, pockets, washi, drooling. Really wonderful. Xx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely pages Lin, loving those leaves and all the layers you have added . Tracy x

Kirsten said...

Gorgeous pages!

Living to work - working to live said...

Golly - these are fabulous Lin.

Now that I'm on top of the house work and the garden and we've hung Transformation in The Gallery ar Christ The Cornerstone ( phew!) I will start to get a bit of play time in including purchasing a few of those inks ( I just love the colours!).

I've got lots of ideas buzzing around in my head and these amazing images just add to them!

Hilary xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

These are all such beautiful pages! True inspiration! Chrisx